March 2022- Kirby Vet Hospital – Operations Update- COVID-19
The town of Mansfield (along with State of CT and CDC) have lifted the indoor mask mandate! At this time masks are NOT required when you come inside.
- Please bear with us as we transition back to our regular operating procedures
- Appointments: When you arrive for your appointment, you may come directly into the office without calling first. The Client Service Representatives will check you in at the front desk. If you have any concerns or need any assistance, please call us at (860) 450-0505.
- When your appointment is finished, we will ask you to remain in the room with your pet while we gather any medications and finalize the chart. We will let you know when to head to the front desk.
- IF you are sick (fever, cough, respiratory symptoms OR have a known exposure to Covid please reschedule your appointment). If you have concerns please call us to discuss.
- We are happy to continue full curbside appointments and medication pick up if you need it. Please just mention it to the Client Service Representative when you call in.
- Medications: We will call you when your medication refill is ready.
*Please let us know if you prefer us to come out to you! PLEASE plan ahead (BEFORE) you run out of medications- Prescription refills and on line approvals may take longer than usual
**We also have options for online ordering to have medications, including prescription food delivered directly to your house
Please know that we are striving to maintain communication with you and we very much appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate these ever changing times.
Thanks to all of our amazing staff who have adapted daily to the changing workplace and new/different struggles. And thank you to all of our clients for their patience and understanding. We appreciate everyone’s patience with our longer-than-usual on-hold time with the phones and scheduling delays.
Questions- Please feel free to give us a call- (860) 450-0505. THANK YOU everyone for your continued support.